Undercarriage Replacement Wheels
There are many reasons why undercarriage wheels fail – from the low-tear properties of rubber and track misalignment, to heavy loads, long runs, and high speeds causing excessive heat build-up that breaks the compound and the steel hub. We have a solution: revolutionary cost-saving technology for bogie and idler wheels.
Save Time and Money
- Our site-proven wheels will save you more than 30% compared to buying new replacements. Our wheels will also outlast new replacement wheels up to 4 times longer!
Why Our Wheels Last Longer
- Our polyurethane is engineered to provide maximum cut and tear strength.
- A low coefficient of friction from the polyurethane eliminates heat build-up and bond failure.
- Our polyurethane is also UV-stable and resistant to diesel fuels and other harmful solvents.
No Bond Failures
- Proprietary bonding technology that resists heat and shear force to prevent bond failures.
- 1-year parts and labor warranty.
Longest Wear Life
- Polyurethane compound is engineered to generate less heat, reduce chunking, and provide the highest cut and tear resistance.
Resist the Elements
- Unlike rubber, polyurethane is resistant to oils, UV, weak acids, diesel fuel, moisture, and more.
Extended Rubber Track Life
- Lower operating temperatures reduce rubber track deterioration. Tough polyurethane will not capture debris and score the track.
Reman quality axles will last longer and save you money
- 100% disassembled to the component level
- 100% replacement with new OEM bearings
- Assembled to the latest engineering advancements with larger axle shafts and upgraded OEM parts
- Rotationally tested for differential lock and park brake
- 100% leak tested
Reman axles are backed by a strong warranty
- 12-month warranty on parts and labor when installed at an authorized Case IH dealership
- Axles are readily available and shipped quickly to keep you running and reduce downtime
Click below to search and buy parts online: